dinsdag 29 januari 2013

MARC JACOBS the irresistible New York City designer



Golden MJ-watch 250 pounds
Ofcourse you all know the GREAT designer Marc Jacobs. Personally, I think I can count him in on my list of my favourite designers of all times. His style is elegant, sweet and sexy at a time, young and still wonderful at all ages. The watch you see here is one my mom bought at the Dansaertstraat in Brussels, which is a very known place for preppy fashionista's and trendwatchers. It's one of the most famous streets of our capital, also because the Ritz School of Arts is situated here. Fashionista-twins Mary-Kate and Ashley are very well-known as MJ's muses through his entire collection. Maybe that's why they are so lucky to get their faces on the poster of MJ's campaign! 

XOXO

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten