maandag 10 februari 2014

New semester's furry outfit

Hey guys! Vacation's over so back to big business now. However, party weeks aren't over yet: new semester's here! 

I had so much fun during my stay in La Plagne for skiing with my friends, but I'm glad school has started again too. Courses I have now seem so much more interesting than those of the previous semester. Life in Leuven is simply awesome! Today after courses, I went shooting on the streets right in front of my room here with a friend from the same house. 

First day of this semester I wore my furry jacket from Maclauren and my golden indian style Hector boots I bought last summer in St Tropez. The bag I wear is vintage from Louis Vuitton, it used to be my Mom's, I'm in love with it ! I often use it as a bag for my Nikon, however I think it matches this outfit quite well. 

I gotta go now, I'm having drinks with friends and maybe we'll go out tonight. I guess wednesday I'll treat myself with a fun shopping afternoon to go check out the new collection!

XOXO
O.

Jacket: Maclauren // Shirt: Massimo Dutti  // Trousers: 7 For All Mankind  // Boots: Hector  // Earrings: Reminiscence  //  Bag: Louis Vuitton













Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten