donderdag 2 mei 2013

Exquisit Antwerp

Hey there peeps

Have to admit, it's been a whiiiile since I have been posting. I'm so busy with school ans sometimes I just need a little break without the world wide web hanging around :) I promise you I will keep up with posts so I'm definitely not disappointing you. 


Today, I had a school trip to Antwerp! So together we walked around the city, guided by a woman who knew a lot about literature. We have seen every little monument that marks Antwerp about its literally history. 

After eating a really good spaghetti at a travel café -very hipster btw, but that's only one of the things which are remarkable for the city of fashion- we were free to fill in our afternoon. Ofcourse, me and my girls took the quickest way up to De Meir, after buying some cute stuff in a really nice vintage shop, the biggest shopping street of Antwerp.

You got really nice shops there which are not that expensive. For real labels you better go to the side lanes of this street. These are the lanes where Pinko, Karen Millen, Kooples and so on are situated.

We decided to keep it low budget so we got off to ZARA, River Island, Mango and ofcourse: Urban Outfitters.

Here you can see some pics a friend of mine has taken, it was really amazing to have my friends around on a quite sunny day :)

I love the retro fifties look with fluo colors they had in River Island! Also the dresses were amazing(ly cheap).

I'll keep you guys updated, and in the meantime, don't forget to check my facebook page and Tumblr! :)

XOXO, O.
















Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten