donderdag 10 april 2014

Blue shades at the market

Hey babies, today I went to the market at noon. My Mom goes there every Thursday to buy fresh fish and vegetables, since we think it is waaaaay better than food at the supermarket. Whenever I'm in town, like this week, I love to go with her and enjoy the atmosphere of the little town I was raised in. Because it's a sunny day, I had the occasion to take my tinted shades with me. Afterwards we had a lovely carpaccio at a cute little terrace with some wine. Now unfortunately, I'm back home ready to study some physics. But not before I share with you guys today's outfit! I hope you like it.

I also got some great news for you. You may have seen I changed my blog's name, since I thought it was quiet time for a transformation! The new (awesome) website, as well as my own label will be online within a week or two. We're working on it! I'm sooo excited. You can already like the new page HERE. A new cooperation went my way too, and it promises really cool things to post about.. Such as an article about Leuven's absolute hotspots, and even some reviews about fashion events. I'm happy to know we got quiet a lot of readers, and I hope in the future this number will only increase..

Enjoy the rest of this beautiful Thursday; get a tan, drink some cocktails, put on your favorite summer dress (today it is permitted) .. At least don't overwork. Cause life's a beautiful thing, and there's so much to smile about!

XOXO
Ornella









Top: Abercombie // Vest: Sandro // Heels: Gaudi // Jeans: MET // Bag: Hermes Birkin // 
Shades: Ray Ban


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten