maandag 16 september 2013

Sparkle Fall

What a lovely surprise: I just came back home from my trip with the girls this morning, and the first thing I found in my room was a brand new outfit to wear in the fall! (Actually it's my Mom's, but maybe you already know we share almost everything in our wardrobes!) 


This fall, sparkles are EVERYWHERE. Wear them on your shoes, shirts, trousers, bags,... Combine it with something more simple to break the idea of walking around like a christmas tree. Grey pants are absolutely a must this coming season. Wear it with classy -sparkle- high heels, or with comfy boots. I advise you to go take a look at Essentiel for some one of a kind pieces. They use lots of glitter, or keep it simple. Sometimes a good mixture of both! 

Besides, hairfeathers are one of the best accessories this fall. You can get them at your hairdresser, or from the internet. I really love these ones, don't you? I like the idea the feathers give away, that one of an indian summer: a heat wave that occurs in the autumn. I'll be working and brainstorming around this for this season's fashion shoot. Soon more on Princessblairdiary!

Keep you posted, 

O.






Top: Parker by Sarah Jessica Parker /  Trousers: Michael Kors  
Clutch: Essentiel  /  Boots: Progetto
Hair feathers: Different Hair & Beauty Dworp

2 opmerkingen:

  1. wow, i'm totally loving the blingbling purse!

    xoxo
    pinkbra.tumblr.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hey, yeah that one is really cute. Glad you like it ! xoxo

      Verwijderen