donderdag 18 juli 2013

Glamourous Gym and Dinner Dates

or how to work-out in style!

Two weeks ago, before I went on vacation to the Belgian coast -where I enjoyed a splendid weather by the way- me and my Mom decided to get some work-out to get a fully trained body before leaving for St Tropez this evening. That's why I bought this cute ensemble from Pinko. On both the white shorts and pink sweater are glitter details, who create that little more we need for the perfect gym class, together with the fluffy texture, ofcourse. We went to the castle of David Lloyd, which is a chain of fitness and welness accomodation all over Europe. It's most known in the United Kingdom. On the photos beneath I'm wearing a pink top of Ballade, which you can combinate casually (like here) or for more important events with a cute skirt. My sunnies are from Carrera. I LOVE the red reflection in the glasses, which is totally hot right now! The golden sneakers with spikes are from Monshoe. I kept my new tiger necklace from Rita and Zia on, which I never take off. I totally adore it! Together with our personal Algerian trainer, our work-out became a huge success! We truly deserved a dive in the pool afterwards..









After the whole exhausting work-out stuff, we decided to have dinner together with our personal trainer, who has become a really good friend of mine. We went to a cute little Thai restaurant in Ukkel, 'Chez Fleur', where my Mom and me go more often. I decided to wear my new taille unique red dress with pearl details from Fifilles Paris. I bought all things in Antwerp, city of exclusive musthaves!! I combinated it with my silver snake printed clutch, designer unknown. The shoes are from Pinko. The bracelets are from Pinko and Rita and Zia. We had a really good evening with a jump into Les Jeux d'Hivers, a famous nightclub in the woods of Ukkel...













                             Sunnies (Carrera, get it here )   Jewelry (Rita&Zia, get it here )

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten