zaterdag 6 juli 2013

Splashes of Neon

Well hello there fashion lovers!


Although it's summer for almost 3 weeks, we didn't enjoy a very warm and sweaty weather yet.
However, today sun's shining bright! That's why i decided to wear something more colorful to my 'market and Sangria-date' with some old friends.

I really love this outfit because it combines chic with casual. You can wear the pieces also separately to create a more chill-out impression. The skirt, top and cardigan are from River Woods. I don't always like River Woods' clothing because I think they are often too chique. Nevertheless, this season I found some really cute and colorful summerpieces which I immediately fell in love with! I really like the chain print they often use for their creations. The skirt has a jeans part on the back and I used a simple yellow belt on it to match with the rest of the outfit. On the top and cardigan are scarf details. My neon yellow bag, which you can combinate with most clothes in your wardrobe this season, like even shorts or a colorful dress, is from Bellucci. The shoes are not that expensive and are from Poti Pati, you can find them in most little shoe stores. The bracelets with neon accents, which will be MUSTS in your jewelrybox this summer, are from OPS!Objects and Reminiscence. That last one is a really cool label which makes very special fantasy jewelry. You have shops in Brussels and Antwerp. You will love them! My watch is from Michael Kors and is a true statement maker! It fits every outfit.

While combinating your newest clothes, always remember Summer 2013's quote: 
Neon IS the new black!









Clothes: River Woods. Skirt (buy it here) Top (buy it here) Cardigan (buy it here
Bracelets: Reminiscence and OPS!Objects (buy it here ) Necklace: Unknown 
Watch: Michael Kors (buy it here )

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten