dinsdag 30 juli 2013

Printed Jumpsuits

Well hello there Princessblairdiary followers!


I just got back from my trip to Saint Tropez, which was one of the most amazing journeys ever. Later I'll tell you some more about it!

This summer, printed jumpsuits are irreplaceable in every girl's wardrobe. They are comfy, and or either chique or standard. I bought this pair of jumpsuits at BCBG Max Azria, which is a very nice place to shop. You will always find there the most special pieces in order to rock an icon outfit! As you can see on the pictures, this jumpsuit consists of 2 pieces. You can also go for a one-piece if you like to have a more 'chill-out' - look. The headband is from the same brand.

Dressed like this I went to Knokke for a day with my Mother; we had a really good time and spotted some old friends. Enjoy the pics and see ya!

XOXO

O.




My mom's dress is from a little boutique in Antwerp.


                                                    This snake bracelet is from Pinko.
Watch: Marc Jacobs
 







Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten